Eleanor Goldfield is an activist, journalist, and performance artist. She hosts the weekly news program Act Out! and recently published “Paradigm Lost: Radical Verse & Visuals For The Shift.”
Eleanor will discuss the power of art and creativity in both building and fighting — intercut with spoken word and visual projections.
Monkeywrench Books is an all-volunteer, collectively-run bookstore and social space in Austin, TX.
This discussion is free, like all OS!WN? events, but we ask that you support Monkeywrench with a small purchase or donation if possible. Eleanor Goldfield will have copies of her book available for sale.
We strive to make all OS!WN? events a space free of oppression, so please leave that crap at home. For more information on our group, our safer spaces policy and our rules, please see our FAQ.
- What? A presentation on the power of art and creativity.
- When? March 15 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Where? Monkeywrench Books, 110 E. North Loop, Austin, TX 78751
- Why? Because art is powerful.
- This space is wheelchair accessible and near numerous bus lines.
- A limited amount of free parking is available in front of the store, with much more available on nearby streets.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org