The following resources were used while creating the “Punching Nazis” class, or offer useful starting places for continued learning.
- The Changing Face of Anti-Fascism — anti-fa in the age of Trump and the “alt-right” Nazi movement
- Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer Got Punched—You Can Thank the Black Bloc — from mainstream liberal magazine The Nation, shows widespread support for Spencer punch!
- Smashed Windows, Social Media and State Surveillance — how to be a responsible citizen journalist without putting antifa & others at risk
- UW Suspected Shooter and Victim Identified — about the anti-fa shot at an anti-Milo demonstration at University of Washington
- Why we should listen to anarchists in the age of Trump — another relatively mainstream source advocating radical tactics
- Confronting Fascism: Discussion Documents For A Militant Movement by Don Hamerquist, J Sakai , and Xtn
- How Nonviolence Protects the State by Peter Gelderloos
- Militant Anti-Fascism: A Hundred Years of Resistance by M. Testa
- Reading List: A Time For Treason
- Crimethinc Ex-Workers Podcast #11: Never Forgive and Never Forget — Anti-fascist discussion with One People’s Project and New York City Anarchist Black Cross (full transcript)
- Crimethinc Ex-Workers Podcast #12: Remembering Means Fighting — Anti-fascist history with Occupied London (full transcript)
- Solecast 33 w/ Greek Antifa Participants – MC Sole interviews Greek autonomist antifascists
- Athens Anti-Fa Demolish Nazi Party Offices
- Climactic scene at Texas A&M University — riot police forcibly remove antifa activists from the Texas A&M memorial student center in defense of Richard Spencer.
- The Fight Goes On — mini-documentary about French anti-fascists and the death of Clément Méric (turn on subtitles)
- How To Handle Fash In the Hood — a series of anti-fascist action videos curated by @AntifaDFW
- Loldiers of Odin Tampereella — Loldiers of Odin anti-fascist group uses clowning against Norse fascists (turn on subtitles)
- Richard Spencer – White Natonalist REMIXED! — one of our favorite Spencer punch videos
- Anti-Fa political prisoners — make a pen pal! (also: Jeremy Hammond)
- Legal support fund for Richard Spencer puncher
All original Oh Shit! What Now? materials are copyright free, except where otherwise noted, and can be freely reprinted, shared, and reused. If you’ve got feedback, email us.
One thought on “Punching Nazis: Resources For The Study Of Anti-Fascism”