Conscious Relationships is back for a fifth installment. This month, we’ll be discussing ways we build (or lose) trust in each other, and what it means to care for one another in healthy (or unhealthy) ways.
“Conscious” relationships are relationships which are deliberately formed among equals, rather than simply following society’s default scripts. We strive to stay off the “relationship escalator” regardless of our choices.
This is NOT a lecture or workshop, but a discussion open to all people, of all genders, orientations, and relationship styles.
We strive to make all OS!WN? events a space free of oppression, so please leave that crap at home. For more information on our group, our safer spaces policy and our rules, please see our FAQ.
- What? A monthly discussion group for anyone interested in discussing better ways of forming intimate relationships.
- When? Sunday, November 12 from 6:30-8:30pm
- Where? The “Board Room” (private room) at Genuine Joe Coffee, 2001 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757
- Why? Because society’s assumptions about love are full of shit.
- FREE, but please support the cafe by making a small purchase if possible.
- Genuine Joe Coffee is wheelchair accessible and close to several major bus lines. Free parking is available.